Recent Posts

Monday 17 January 2011






Heres some images I found from a trend from 2008 on WGSN. I know its quite old now but its based around a comic book theme so I thought it could maybe give us some ideas?

Cant believe Iv sussed out blogging!!!
laila x




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Beatles inspired art

Looking at artists such as Roy Lichtenstein and Andy Warhol, we all see a sense of comic books and cartoons, bold images and bright colours. While looking for inspiration I came across comic book strips that relate to songs buy the Beatles. I thought they were brilliant because its creating a song from the Beatles into a visual story board rather than listening to it.

*Vicki.


1 comments:

Comic strips and Lunch said...

you are well a truely blogging! :) hehe

Post a Comment